Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Word Art Wednesday #26

I used this week's scripture over at Word Art Wednesday's Blog for my card today. I stamped over the computer generated scripture in rich cocoa ink using this bird image from Stampabilities. I also stamped the background onto the kraft cardstock using tuxedo black ink. The lace background stamp is from Flourishes. I used my Spellbinders for the diecut shapes and added a little black bow that I made with my Becca Bow maker. Love it! I mounted these all onto a black cardstock base.

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card,love the pretty bow.....

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely LOVE how you stamped over the sentiment. I had never thought of that, but I will most definitely try it. It's looks just gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing with us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. May God bless your week with His goodness and love.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Mynn xx said...

The bird over the sentiment is fabulous! LOVE the saddle stitched ribbon bow, and your patterned papers are perfect together! :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Just as pretty as can be!

Melina said...

gorgeous! love that background paper :)

Ana Carolina Little said...

Another beautiful card Liz, I love that silhouette as a background!!!

Wendy Swenne said...

Cute card. Love that double bow on it.

Thanks for playing along with WAW.

Wendy