Sunday, May 20, 2012

CR84FN 54

I've had time this afternoon just browsing for some fun challenges and then getting to make cards for them. I'll share a few with you! This one is for the CR84FN 54 challenge to use blue, mint, and neutral colors. I used newsprint from today's paper for my Tim Holtz diecut flower that I sponged with some night of navy ink. The scripture is from Sweet and Sassy. The embossing folder is one from Sizzix and the leaf diecuts are spellbinders as is the shape I used for the scripture. I added a few mint gemstones for the center of the flower. Here's where you can find this challenge:


5 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Liz! Love the embossed background and the newsprint blossom! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Pauline said...

I love your newsprint flower and the embossed background, such a pretty card!
Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty! Love your flower!

Deborah Frings said...

So much pretty texture here with the embossed background and leaves. Love the pretty flower. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Sue Lelli said...

Liz, what a FAB idea to use the newsprint to make your flower! LOVE the embossed background, too! PRETTY card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!