Friday, May 4, 2012

FTTC167


For this week's Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday challenge, we were to use a butterfly. These little butterflies I used are a Creative Memories mini punch that is one of my favorite punches. I also used some of my newest spellbinder shapes and border to this card as well. The cherry blossom stamp is of course, from Flourishes. I always try to support the company whose challenge it is by using one of their stamps. The background cardstock is SU always artichoke. The white pieces are from my scrap pile.
I used some sparkle gel pen for the centers of the blossoms. The little sparkle doesn't show up in the photo so much, but I liked what it seem to add to the card.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the super cute butterflies...

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty Liz! Thanks for playing at FTTC.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super,super pretty!

Marie said...

Oh so pretty. Love those cherry blossoms. Thanks for sharing at FTTC.