Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Sketch Challenge #16


I visited the Friday Sketch Challenge blog today, and loved this sketch:

I used some certainly celery cardstock, some Basic Grey design paper, and a Martha Stewart punch.
I added some little primas and ribbon. The sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers.

I love finding new challenges to take part in because I never seem to lack any mojo when I have a starting point for my inspiration. Thanks all of you great gals out in blog land that do all the work of putting these great challenges together every week. You take so much of the work out of it for me. XOXO

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Cute card, love the papers...

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is totally awesome! Love that sketch!

Debs said...

Really lovely card, love your papers.
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
Hugs Debs

Joanne (jojot) said...

such a great layout and such pretty dp....lovely card

Anonymous said...

I love challenges too, they give you a jumping off point. I have a list on my blog if you wanna have a look. Just click on the link along the to bar: http;//kentcrafter.blogspot.com

As for your card, lovely colours and great work from the sketch. Really beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge xx