Tuesday, May 8, 2012

FTTC168



Pink-A-licious is the challenge this week for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge,  and I love doing this sunflower in pink. I used rose bud ink for the weave stamped background (one of my favorite Flourishes stamp). I used tuxedo black to stamp the sunflower and the sentiment. All stamps are from Flourishes. I colored the sunflower with copic markers. The cardbase is melon mambo and the flourished frame is done on pink pirouette.  I made the big pink bow with my Becca Bowmaker. On the center of the flower I added sparkle gel pen over the brown marker.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

This is beautiful and I just love all the pink elements....

The Other Patti Sue said...

LOVE the pink sunflower! Gorgeous!

Silke Ledlow said...

Liz...I love this pink-a-licious sunflower! So pretty! Thanks for playing...hugs ~S~

Marie said...

Wow the sunflower in pink is just so lovely! Thanks for aharing at FTTC.

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Liz! The Sunflower looks fabulous! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)