Thursday, May 17, 2012

Queen for a day-Queen Mary

I love taking the photo of my card in front of my computer screen when I am doing a case card. Mary,who was selected Queen for the Day this week had this lovely card on the left in her gallery. Since I just got my new stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps today in the mail, I had to put some ink on this fabulous multi layered pear! My sister, Lynn is just the master of these Kitchen Sink stamps and does such wonderful layering in her perfect cards. I keep trying and have learned a lot of pointers from her. Maria, the creator of this fabulously unique way of stamping makes these images stamp like they are actual photographs. It is just amazing. If you have never worked with a Kitchen Sink Stamp, it's time to give it a try. You will be amazed at the spectacular images that you can create.

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

How fun, this is a wonderful rendition of the pear card - great CASE, my friend! 0x0x

Catherine said...

Beautiful cad, love the colours....

Lynn McAuley said...

What perfect timing that your KSS pears arrived in time for you to case Mary's wonderful card! Awesome work with your layered and masked pears!!

Thanks so much for your sweet comments about Kitchen Sink Stamps! You are a great sister!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Gorgeous,gorgeous! Perfect CASE!