Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Belli Challege #144-A wedding card

I finally got around to making a wedding card for the Belli Challenge today. The old embellishment that has been hoarded away is that corduroy brad I used for the center of my flower. This is a stamp set from Kitchen Sink Stamps. This is a six layered image and any multilayering over 4 steps is a big stretch for me.. I used rich cocoa and desert  sand for my ink colors. The very last layer I used tuxedo black stamped off once. The design paper is from Graphic 45. The punch is from EK and the diecut from MFT. The card base is chocolate chip cardstock.  I wanted to do something a little out of the ordinary for my wedding card, so I went for the vintage look.

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

I am so far behind on commenting......sorry, but the kitchen is done, I have discovered one thing, I'm to old for that kinda stuff LOL. Gorgeous card!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just lovely.... great vintage image!

Joan Ervin said...

You did an awesome job with the stamping, Liz...6 layers...yikes!!! The image is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Liz, another great vintage card!!!. I love how you used the border punch, that's a great idea!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Awesome work on this gorgeous wedding design! I love the colors and papers you have chosen and the wedding couple looks amazing!!