I finally got around to making a wedding card for the Belli Challenge today. The old embellishment that has been hoarded away is that corduroy brad I used for the center of my flower. This is a stamp set from Kitchen Sink Stamps. This is a six layered image and any multilayering over 4 steps is a big stretch for me.. I used rich cocoa and desert sand for my ink colors. The very last layer I used tuxedo black stamped off once. The design paper is from Graphic 45. The punch is from EK and the diecut from MFT. The card base is chocolate chip cardstock. I wanted to do something a little out of the ordinary for my wedding card, so I went for the vintage look.