Saturday, May 26, 2012

JUGS 138

Baby cards are so fun to make. Inspired by this cute baby shower cake, I pulled out the blue and brown design papers I could find in my stash. I even added blue stripes to the brown and cream striped paper with a copic marker. That's kind of  fun to be in control of the colors you want like that!!! I paper pieced the little bear with the gingham. I also made use of a couple of my Spellbinder diecuts and a little taffeta ribbon. Here's the cake that inspired me over on Just Us Girls blog:

6 comments:

Lynn said...

The little teddy is so, so sweet! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the muted colours...

Mynn xx said...

This is so cute! LOVE the patterns you used--and your stamps are fabulous! I have them both and haven't pulled them out in a while--thanks for inspiring me! :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as cute as can!be !

Maria said...

Adorable card! Nice job with the inspiration photo! Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Hi Liz!! [insert wave]

Cute baby card -- love the pp bear! Thanks for joining in with JUGS this week!