Sunday, October 11, 2009

Stampin' Sister in Christ Challenge #8


This is for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge #8, which was to do a baby card. I used Flourishes' Baby Love set. I love this bassinet and the sweet verse. I also used Flourishes' basket weave stamp for the background. I used regal rose ink and some SU design paper and some Basic Grey design paper using my nestabilities to cut the shapes. The white paper is from Paper Trey Ink. The verse is stamped in Memento's black tuxedo.

5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

That fabulous basket weave is the perfect background for this delightful bassinet and sensational sentiment!! Love this precious pink card!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Liz this is so sweet, great idea with the basket background and I like the addition of the flowers and the pearls.

Anonymous said...

I love that Flourish stamp set, too. The basket weave set makes a great background. I hope this card finds a sweet family as it must be shared beyond the virtual world. It is just to cute.

Thanks for sharing with us at SSCC.

Kathy W. said...

Very cute card. Love it:) Thanks for playing with us at SSCC!!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Ooo, such a lovely card!!