Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My 25th MMSC card


I think I have done every one of these Midnight Madness Challenges every Tuesday. It's one of the reasons I love Tuesdays. Some of my favorite challenges are on Tuesdays. I used the Basic Grey Eskimo Kiss paper on this card along with another design paper and some of the SU colors. The reindeer stamp is from Layers of Color. I used these holiday brads again on this card. I'm making a point of trying to use up some of my stash from the drawers. The best way to do alittle house cleaning is to use them up on a card.

7 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Liz - love your card - that reindeer looks fabulous with that BG DP - great choice! I love the way you have used the sketch - and those brads - well done Liz, always a pleasure to see! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - I look forward to seeing what you do next week!
Linda MMSC Guest Designer

Carol Hurlock said...

Hey Liz, how are you doing this week...house cleaning hey!!! LOL I love those Holiday brads...I bet you can't get those any more too!!! Your card is simply marvelous this week with the strikingly beautiful colors and your accessories. We are so glad you love our challenge. It is such a treat for me during the week to come and visit to see what you have created. Thanks for playing and just wait to see what we have happening in December. You are going to love it!!!
Hugs,
Carol-MMSC-DT

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Very lovely, Liz! What a happy quality this special card has!

Mrs. W said...

Great job Liz love the card and your design! Hope you are having fun with LOC stamps! Keep the great work coming. Heather LOC Design Team

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Wow! Liz I love this! So pretty!!!

Grace said...

Lovely Liz!!! Oh... maybe Linda alreaady has that one... but this one is lovely!!! I love this image and your take on the challenge! Great job!!!! Hugs!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Liz, this is such a gorgeous card. Beautiful fall colors and the dp works perfectly with your image. Lovely job with the sketch this week. Thank you so much for joining us again. It's always a pleasure.
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT