Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FTTC37

Cindy Haffner gave us a sketch with a choice of positions for this week's challenge over on the Flourish Newsletter blog. I used my new wreath set from Flourishes to make this card. The design paper is from Basic Grey's Figgy Pudding. I used some hoarded kiwi kiss for the card base. The half circle was riding hood red (another old "in" color that I miss). Have you ever figured out why Stampin' Up retires these colors that still have such marketable possibilities??? I never have figured that one out at all!!

I used my copic markers to color in the rich cocoa stamped wreath. These little gems are iridescent and picked up on the greens and blues of this card, except when I took a photo. In the photo they look purple.

3 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Liz, this is wonderful!!! LOVE these colors and the beautifully colored ornament wreath!!!! Also card. You had a busy stamping day!!! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!!! Wonderful card!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty Liz.

Crystal said...

Gorgeous Liz!!!!