Tuesday, October 6, 2009

FTTC36

I have many friends who are survivors of breast cancer and I have some dear friends who lost their earthly battles against it, so October is always a very important month for thinking about the fight many brave women of our country face in this continuing battle. This set by Flourishes is one of my favorite created to honor those who work hard to bring about breast cancer awareness and what can be done to prevent it. If you have not checked it out, you need to do so at Flourishes.

6 comments:

Francie G. said...

This is beautiful, Liz! Wonderful decorative border! Love the pretty dp!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card, Liz!
I love the details on the dress. Thank you for playing the challenge with us :)

Betty Wright said...

So beautiful, Liz!!! Love the layout and pattern choices. Beautifully done!!! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!!!

stampqueen said...

Great card - love the rhinestones on the dress.

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW - WOW - WOW - Liz!!! This card is super gorgeous!!! Love how you used this Set...it is a perfect Set for the cause!!!

Oh and I wanted to tell you I wish I had a chance to go to the Kitchen Sink event....it would have been sooooo cool to meet you...hopefully next time :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Liz!! I so love this set!! TFS!!
smiles,Deena