Monday, October 26, 2009


I appears that I have been working hard on Christmas cards, doesn't it? I am doing a craft show in Angleton in November and want to have lots of Christmas choices. I also sell my cards at a shop in Brenham and it's just that time that Christmas is needing to be available. This card was made with a wonderful stamp from Layers of Color, a great Christian company who has invited me to do some guest design work for them. What an honor and privilege! I embossed this lovely deer in gold and the Happy Holidays are actually metal brads, but I thought they looked great with this gold metallic look. Martha Stewart just keeps coming out with sensational new paper punches and I can't seem to resist them either. Hope you are getting a start on all your holiday crafting so that when the season is really here, you will have time to enjoy some of the other wonderful things that make this such a blessed season of the year!
Don't forget to get by Layers of Colors blog on November 14-15 for their new Autumn release of lots of new images.

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow STUNNING.

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this gorgeous holiday card!! So pretty with the gold embossed reindeer and fabulous ribbon and brads!! Fun punched edge, too!! Great job!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Awesome embossing! Keep the Christmas cards coming I say... :0)

Francie G. said...

Love the rich colors the embossing and the lovely decorative border! Lovely, Liz!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I just wanted to tell you again how uch I love this gold card! the bg with the punching is also fab!!! The embossing is my fav technique!!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Liz - I love this Layers of Colors Reindeer - your card is stunning!! Your enbossing is gorgeous and that MS punch the perfect partner for this card!! Thanks for sharing Liz - it is a pleasure to come and see!
Liinda LOC Design Team

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

How majestic!

I'm with you, so hard to resist those new punches! :)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, another beauty! I didn't order this set, but your two cards have made me wish I had!