Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge #18


Recently, I went to Georgia to the Kitchen Sink event and learned that I could start at the step 2 or 3 rather than the first one. That has improved my multistepped stamping considerably. I love their monthly challenges and it is always a chance to win a great prize. This is a great set I used because it makes a nice masculine card. Those are always most difficult for me. The challenge this month is to use 1 pop dot, 2 embellishments, and 3 stamped images. It was fun and very open ended for all kinds of possibilities. Get out your favorite Kitchen Sink set and give it a try!!

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow Liz what an AWESOME card!!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Liz - the pen looks awesome on your collage!

Lynn said...

Love that script on the BasicGrey!! What a fabulous design with these images!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fabulous that you got to travel AND stamp

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Liz! I love the writing images and the way you've arranged them so artfully.

Kitchen Sink Stamps said...

Fabulous job with the challenge, Liz.... and BEAUTIFUL card... maybe I should say, HANDSOME card. ;) Love the vintage look. It is ALWAYS great to have to you play along with us! :)

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Beautiful and so vintage feeling. Great job.

Connie M. said...

Such a beautiful vintage looking card, Liz!! Love your ribbon/brad accent...just the perfect touch!!

Angela Knopf said...

You did such a beautiful job Liz!! I'm with you, masculine cards aren't my forte, but you rocked it! Thanks for playing along with us!

Kitchen Sink Stamps said...

Stunning card Liz! The colors and layout are fabulous... and handsome masculine card for sure!
Always wonderful to have you play along with our challenges! Awesome job! :)