Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FTTC#39 a day late!


Yesterday was really busy for me, so just got around to completing this challenge this afternoon. I loved this color combo that I came up with by looking at scraps left on my paper cutter table. This is my all time favorite ribbon that I've had stashed and is slowly being depleted. I hate that Stampin' Up takes away things I would still love to reorder. Oh, well, I guess it's their business loss, but boy, am I going to miss it when it's gone!!! I love Flourish stamps because they are so fun to color with my copics. Flowers are always something that bring joy to others, so I seem to stamp lots of them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz....it's so nice to meet another LOC Guest Designer! Your blog is fabulous!!!

Abby:)

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Liz! I need a birthday card, I think this inspired me to get on the horn. Great job.

Kathy Jones said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the colours and those violets are gorgeous!!! Love that border punch too - what type is it?? As for the ribbon - you know that May Arts makes it and it comes in a range of colours, some are available at Flourishes and I think that deep pink is still made by them too. Check out this link and maybe you can find out who stocks it!! http://www.mayarts.com/store/weddings/product/hn-1x25y-satingrosgrain-edge/
Thanks for playing FTTC this week!!! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Liz just visiting the GDT for LOC and I do love your blog your work is wonderful and very creative I have enjoyed it so much and look forward to working with you

Hugs
Lorraine x

Deb said...

This is gorgeous! Love those beautiful scalloped borders!

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous birthday card - Liz!!! The punched border looks wonderful!!! Glad you had a chance to play along!!! Hugs ~S~