Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge #242


I love this stamp from the Layers of Color Architectural Blocks set. I punched my kraft paper with the new Martha Stewart bed of flowers punch then added a strip of black behind it. I cut black squares in 3 by 3 inch squares and the kraft squares were 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 squares. I found two matching primas in my box so used them for the inside flower and stuck gemstones as the center. I added the melon organdy ribbon and made a quick and very attractive card for a quick one, I think!
What do you think? Your comments are always welcomed.

4 comments:

Jenn Balcer said...

this is just beautiful!!!

jdmommy said...

This card is lovely!! the image is wonderful, and so is the punching! those flowers are fab!!! Great job!!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Liz - this is just gorgeous - I love the Architectural Blocks used like this - gorgeous!! Those flowers look great - so creative! I am so thrilled you are able to join us for the New Release Party!! Thanks for sharing - love it!
Linda LOC Design Team

Laura - Layers of Color said...

OOoo, Bea-u-ti-ful!!