Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MMSC23


I'm getting busy with my Christmas stamping as I am going to be doing a craft show in November. I thought this was a lovely sketch over on Midnight Madness' sketch challenge. I used Basic Grey Figgy Pudding paper and old olive cardstock. I loved this gold chrome cardstock I found at my local scrapbook store. I used my herringbone cuttlebug folder to make the gold strip and I used my nestabilities to cut the ovals. I just freehanded the fan-like panels. I used Memento pear tart for the tree with some Brillance galaxy gold on the edges.

9 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cool, great Christmas feeling card.

Carol Hurlock said...

Excellent card. It should go flying off the table at the Craft Show!!! I like how you did your fans. This is so pretty and very attractive. Thanks for playing along with us this week. See you on Friday for the Blog Hop!!!

Carol
MMSC-Guest Designer

Hearts Turned said...

Just saw your nice comment on my card on SCS & thought I'd pop over to your blog--you do such lovely cards! I'll keep coming back to see what's going on! Thanks for your kind words!

Betty J Schaub said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty J Schaub said...

Very pretty Liz!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Liz - I always look forward to seeing that you do each week and am never disappointed! Love this card - your colours are divine and perfect with your image! Love the embellies too! Beautiful!! Thank you for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we look forward to seeing what you do next week! See you at the Blog Hop on October 16!
Linda MMSC Guest Designer

Carolyn said...

Very beautiful. Lots of lovely details to enjoy. Thank you for playing with us this week. We love having you.

Carolyn
MMSC DT

Sue McMahon said...

Wow, I'm really loving that tree. Who is the tree made by? I'm sure you will tell me and I'll be embarrassed for asking. I'll blame it on getting old! LOL! Beautiful card and love the DP papers!!!

Sue
MMDT

Priscilla said...

What a great holiday themed card and wonderful take on the sketch. good luck at the show.Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week and SEE YOU AT THE HOP!!
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess