Wednesday, June 24, 2009



We have been experiencing record breaking heat here on the gulf coast of Texas the last week and no sign of a break in the temperatures any time soon. So summer is blazing here. I guess that is why I've been hung up on these hot colors lately. I'm trying the new SU "in color" of dusty durango on this card. I used the dusty durango ink and the new soft suede ink with a blender pen coloring the flowers and the background. I used up some design papers left over from previous projects (I told you I have been using a lot of these hot colors lately and they are all over my scrap table.) Hope you are enjoying your summer and hope it's not as hot where you are!!! With the humidity we have too that 100 degrees is just sizzling!! My remedy to the heat is to stay in my stamp room all day and stamp.

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful job on this sketch, I love it.