Saturday, June 27, 2009

Stars and stripes forever.


Today's challenge on 365 is seeing silhouettes. I just love this one especially with the birthday of our country coming up next week. I thought this would be so appropriate. The stamp is by Stampablities, the design paper by Basic Grey, and the cardstock and ribbon from Stampin' Up. The stars were some I picked up in the Christmas section of Hobby Lobby after the season. Stars are great for all times of the year and got them for a bargain in the half price Christmas sales. I have all kinds of bargains hoarded in my stamp room. No wonder I can hardly get around in there.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a really nice card for you special day coming up soon over there Liz. Great job.
Hugs
Michelle M

Susan said...

I'm waving my flag for your charming 4th card, Liz! I love the silhouette of the children and that Basic Grey paper is perfect.

Sure wish HL would arrive way out here...I could go for some of their infamous bargains...those stars are just the right finishing touch!

Hugs and smiles to you...

Chrissie said...

Lovely, lovely card!
Happy 4th!
Chrissie

Vicky said...

how beautiful is this!! i just love this image and all of your embellies!

Fi said...

Great card for the occassion, love your image and those stars.
Happy 4th of July.
Hugs
Fi

Sherry Eckblad said...

Liz, love this very cute.

~amy~ said...

sweet card...I really love those stars that you used!

Rose said...

fantastic!!! :)