Sunday, June 7, 2009



I found this sentiment and thought of this cute digital image from Digital Stamp Oasis. Is there not anything sweeter than a boy and his dog?? Go and check out the other great images at Digital Stamp Oasis. I have to say this for digital stamping. It is easier to find than hunting down a misplaced rubberstamp image, and I can't tell you how many times I have lost the clear acrylic stamps. They just disappear on me KWIM?? I'm probably the only one who has lost at least one part of every clear stamp set I have. I haven't figured out a system that works for me. But like I said, digital images eliminate that problem!!LOL

2 comments:

Susan said...

Girl, do I hear you on loosing the clear stamps! I find so many of the little ones go wandering away...and your card is delightful today! Only thing about digi is to be backed up...you are aren't you!!!

Be blessed, my friend

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fun card!! I can't remember a day lately that hasn't ended this way for me!!!

Great colors and layout!!