Monday, June 22, 2009

House Mouse weekly challenge


This is for today's House Mouse challenge. It is a sketch challenge you might want to click on and check out! I don't know about you, but I save every scrap left from any and every project and my scrap pile is about to over take me. So, My self challenge is to make myself use something from my scrap box without cutting any new larger pieces of paper. I did accomplish that with this card. That way I can enjoy all of these fun challenges in the week, and perhaps deplete the pile of paper in my stamping room. I might try sending out to go boxes of scraps to anyone who will dare to darken the door in my stamp room. What do you think?

12 comments:

Dawn said...

Awww this is adorable...

Michele Kovack said...

What a sweet, sweet card!!!

Jeanette - said...

Very sweet! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

Unknown said...

Your card is very cute.

Teresa said...

Very cute, love the ribbon. Thanks for joining the challenge.

Anonymous said...

Cute HM card, and a great job on your interpretation of the sketch, just wonderful.

Carmen O. said...

Gosh isn't it just wonderful when you can use scraps? What a great card and even more so since you used your ever growing scrap pile! Beautiful work.

Lelia Pierce said...

So very cute. Love the colors. :O)

Heather said...

Gorgeous card and such a cute beautifully coloured image. Well done using up your scraps - great feeling isn't it?
Thanks for playing along at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx

Valerie said...

Very cute!

Dawn B. said...

Awww this is just as cute as can be. I love the image. I have not seen this one before. Great job.

theneon said...

Lovely card and a great idea to use up scraps.