Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stamps and smiles challege


Loved this sketch found on this week's stamps and smiles challenge. The sweet peas are from Flourishes llc. I used my Nestabilities for the ovals and my Martha Stewart arched window border punch on the kiwi strip. Those self adhesive pearls are a wonderful embellishment and the organdy bow did a great job of hiding a smudge. Don't you just hate those?? I've learned to have additional plans ready. Like I always say, mistakes just make the decision about the placement of embellishments.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love this gorgeous card Liz!
It's so stylish and I love your cover-up! Thanks for playing along with us at SAS.
Viv xxx

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card Liz, what a stunning design!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles!

Hugs & Smiles,
Jennifer :)