Thursday, June 18, 2009

SASSC20



I love challenges. Why? Because they always get the mojo going!!The challenges already do some of the planning for you either by supplying the sketch or the colors. That takes some of the thinking and deciding out of it for me, which also saves a lot of time. This card is for the Stamp and Smile Sketch Challenge this week. I found it listed on the Daily Dare site. When you are in a stamping slump, check these sites out. They are fun, sometimes they are awarding prizes even, and acquainting you with new stampers. What have you got to lose???

5 comments:

Unknown said...

liz...what a beautiful patriotic card! love, love, love this!

thanks for playing along with this week's sketch, and i hope to see you again next week!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Unknown said...

Brilliant use of the sketch Liz! Love your colours. Thank you for playing along with us and I do hope you'll join us again next week with another amazing card!
Viv xx

Anonymous said...

I saw this on scs earlier but had to stop by and tell you again how fab this card is!! I just love the ribbon and the image is gorgeous!

Vickilyn said...

This is beautiful!! I love seeing patriotic cards and this is the time of the year when I get to see the most!!

Thanks for playing with us at Stamps & Smiles this week!

~~Vicki

Lynn McAuley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.