Thursday, November 29, 2018


Well, I hope my little pig will qualify as a critter for the Mod Squad challenge this week. She is from Deep Red, and I have had such fun with her this week over on Splitcoaststampers as a part of the unfolding tale of the festival going on in Whykickanoocow, Australia as part of the MMTPT challenge over there on Tuesdays.  My little pig was a little jealous of all the attention cows seem to get in that town so she entered the Miss WhyKickanoocow, to represent the hog population of the town. Unfortunately, she lost the pageant's grand prize, but as fate would have it, her fashion tips for the holidays book called, "How to be in Hog Heaven for the Holidays.," made the best seller list.  This is a page from book. LOL The sentiment is a stamp from Unity.

I plan to use this tip myself, seeing I actually needed it for Thanksgiving.  Have a happy holiday season!!

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

This is so funny!! I love this fun card, Liz! I have already moved my fat pants to the front of the closet to be ready for the festivities!!