Thursday, November 15, 2018

CCEE1846 Topaz

Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to another CCEE Stampers challenge  and Anne is our hostess. 


The November birthstone is a TOPAZ. Make a card using the colors in the yellow to amber range. 


Let's see what our Design Team have created for us this week .Hope you play along and add your link over on the CCEEblog you can find HERE.

I used this old Flourish stamp in my collection because I love this sunflower and the wonderful art of Marcela Hawley. I used the gingham washi tape as my panel and embossed the inked basket weave embossing folder to add to the topaz look. I used my Oxide inks in various ways on this card.  

5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Your beautiful sunflower is so perfect for today's topaz challenge! I love the wonderful background you have created to showcase it! Great card, Liz!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Lovely yellow sunflower, and wonderful yellow bg. Such a pretty card, mf!!

StampOwl said...

The sunflower is perfect for this challenge, beautiful card

Lois said...

Love your sunflower -- and the whole design of your card! The mix of gingham washi tape and the embossed background really work great together.

Vicky Gould said...

What a beautiful background for this very pretty sunflower! Challenge issued; challenge met with all A's!