Wednesday, November 7, 2018

CCEE1845 Tongue Twister Day

Apparently, it is Tongue Twister Day. This was a great challenge to me as none of the tongue twisters  I knew I didn't have stamps to go with, or the ones I did, someone had already used that tongue twister. So, I just got really creative and made up my own to fit one of the stamps I had. I was lucky too to find this nautical paper pad I found that had this sheet of  dp with crabs on it. So, here is my created tongue twister for you:  This crazy, creepy crab cries for crispy, crunchy crackers!!  



Have fun with this one, and join us over on the CCEE blogsite HERE and check out what the other team members came up with this week to challenge your tongue and its twisting abilities!!

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous background paper for this crazy, creepy crab!! I have cried for crispy, crunchy crackers a time or two myself!! Fun card, Liz!!