Monday, December 3, 2018

MOJO Monday 504



I am still making a few more Christmas cards, and so I used this MOJO Monday Challenge sketch #504 to design this card.  I used my die cuts for the circles and the holly, Since I have been pulling all my rubber off the wood, I have not been doing too good a job on keeping up with where the stamp comes from. I am not in the business of selling anyone's stamps, I simply like creating with mine, no matter how old or how long I have had it. My Christmas stamps I reuse year after year. 

3 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Nice card following the sketch. I chuckled fraternally at your comments about the stamps. I feel that way about them telling me where and how I cannot and can use what I've bought, lolol. I started out years ago citing my products used on my blog to be nice and helpful, but sometimes it takes me an hour to hunt down who made it. That should be my new year resolution: to quit doing that! ;-) xoxo

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiufl Christmas card, Liz! love all your little details. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the sentiment and pretty poinsettia. TFS