Wednesday, November 21, 2018

CCEEStampers - Humorous Birthday

Anne is our hostess with the mostest, and her cards are always full of delightful humor. She is asking us to make a humerous birthday card this week for our challenge.

My card was made from scraps found in my paper scraps that I pieced together for my background. I do this ahead of time when I just want to get some pre-made backgrounds made for future use. Since this week has been filled with Thanksgiving preparation, I was so glad I found this background already done in my stash. So I just stamped the cake and fussy cut it out and then added the sentiment to the white panel that was on the card. This stamp and sentiment is from Unity Stamps. Unfortunately, my own birthday cake is resembling this one more and more!! 


5 comments:

StampOwl said...

love that sentiment!!!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous background for this flaming cake!! I need this fun sentiment, Liz!! I am sure I would use it often!!

Vicky Gould said...

Wow, that's a heck of a lot of candles! The message says it all! LOL!

Lois said...

What a great idea to have some pre-made backgrounds on hand! I think all of our cakes are looking like this one!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

All those candles sure make a statement, mf!! What a fun card, from the bg to the saying. Extra points for you!!