Tuesday, June 4, 2013

ODBDSLC157


I have a friend who lost her beautiful mother this past weekend to breast cancer. I find these words from a stamp by ODBD to be comforting of all the emotions  Anna will experience over the days ahead. These colors are the colors of the Splitcoaststampers color challenge this week, and they just worked perfectly into this design, offering a soft, tender touch to the words. Let our words be life and truth to all those we encounter this day. I am listening to the song, "Words" by Hank Nelson as I write this. A powerful song about the power of words.My favorite line said,
             "Let the words I say, be sound of Your grace
      I don't want to say a word unless it points the world back to you."
And with that sweet lesson, I say AMEN!

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card, love the sentiment and the layout of your card!!

Jan Marie said...

Oh. . love this card. . the flowers and the textures are amazing. . and it coordinates with your blog background, too!! :-) Beautiful work! Blessings! Thanks for joining us again this week at Our Daily Bread Designs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Liz! I love the soft colors and the flowers and embossing!!Beautiful!!Thanks for joining us at ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!! Hugs,
Chris

CherylQuilts said...

Liz, your card is beautiful! I love the texture and wonderful dimensional flowers! What a wonderful card for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge...and congrats!!