Thursday, June 20, 2013

CCEE1325


My new stamp set from Kitchen Sink Stamps seemed just perfect for this masculine challenge for the CCEE 1325 challenge this week. I used a scrap of striped dp on my ivory card base and then multi-layered this guitar and cut it out to add to the front. This sentiment is part of this set.  I love this guitar that looks so much like my own. Maria, the creator of KSS let her design team suggest a stamp for her latest releases. This one is the one my sister, Lynn suggested. Music has always been a big part of our life and this stamp is just awesome. 

C
CCEE1325 

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Great masculine design, Liz! I love your guitar popped up over the earthtone stripes!!

Sabrina said...

My, I'm starting to think I'll have to investigate this set to make cards for DH! It's a super CAS card - thanks for linking it on the CCEE Stampers this week :D.

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute cad. I love the rustic guitar. Thanks, for joining us in the CCEE Stampers Challenge this week.

Lois said...

I read on SCS that you were awaiting your guitar from KSS. It has apparently arrived, and you did a great job with it. Thanks for playing along with the CCEE Stampers this week.