Wednesday, June 5, 2013

CTD245


I won this stamp set from Sweet and Sassy at their last blog hop challenge. It arrived yesterday, and I could hardly wait to try it out. So with the Color Throw Down challenge colors of kiwi kiss, melon mambo, barely banana, and groovy guava, I gave it a go.  I am always glad when the Throw down challenge includes some of those discontinued SU colors. It's a great way to make use of them, and they are colors I still love. I embossed the barely banana triangular panel just to add a little texture to this. The sentiment is from Sweet and Sassy, and I just love all the sentiments that are included in that set.


6 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Great layout and stunning sky for this fabulous silhouette!! Such a beautiful card, Liz!!

Broni said...

What a beautiful sunset using the colors!! I love that sentiment too!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Color Throwdown challenge!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card, Liz! I LOVE that scenery! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Joan Ervin said...

This is absolutely stunning, Liz...WOW!!! You have used the colors beautifully and I love the new S&S stamp!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!!!!

maryrose said...

Liz, this is beautiful! Great sentiment, too!

marsha said...

Too cute! Love the image - so summery!
Hugs,
Marsha