Monday, June 24, 2013

Casing Stacy


I finally got to do some blog browsing this evening after a week of entertaining a 10 year grand daughter last week.. I found that one of my favorite designers over at Flourishes was being featured this week, Stacy Morgan.  There is a challenge to case one of her lovely cards. I found one here that I just loved. I am a big fan of embossing and of course, the floral stamps from Flourishes are some of my all time favorite stamps.
Thanks, Stacy for all the lovely inspiration you provide in your lovely Flourish cards.

4 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Liz this is so pretty! This textured panel (one I need now) is awesome and your vibrant flowers are wonderful. Great case, thank you so much for casing one of my cards. ;-)

ChristineCreations said...

Perfect use of the embossing Liz! This is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes!

TLady said...

VERY PRETTY LIZ!!!!!! That embossing folder IS A NICE ONE!!!!!! :)

Carol W said...

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!!