Monday, June 24, 2013

Make My Monday Challenge - summer scene


I just got this new Kitchen Sink multi-layered palm tree stamp set last week, so thought it would be perfect to use for a summer scene for the Make My Monday challenge. I used an old retired SU circle stamp for the sun, and a SU speckle stamp for the sand. I did some direct to paper from my tear drop Memento teal pad for the ocean. I sponged the sky. The sand dollar is a cuttlebug diecut. I used a bermuda bay cardstock for the mat. The sentiment is from Flourishes and the seam binding is from The Cat's Pajamas. It's plenty hot in Texas for these first days of summer. Hope you are enjoying your summer wherever you are!

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Looks great! Love the added ribbon and sand dollar!!

Fliss said...

Fabulous summery creation. Thanks for joining in with our MMM challenge.
Fliss x