Thursday, August 30, 2018

Sketch challenge A2918


I did this card for two challenges today. I found this terrific sketch challenge going on over at The House that Stamps Built website that can be found HERE, and I am using it for the Ways to Use Challenge over on SCS that can be found HERE.

I used about 3 or 4 colors of my newest distress oxide inks on this, some washi tape, and some sequins. I try to keep a stash of encouragement cards in my collection of cards because I am on my Care Team at my church.


5 comments:

jojot said...

wow....this is such a great use of the sketch....elegant and oh so pretty

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Hi, Liz! Your card is so beautiful! Love the colors and design!

Heather said...

So glad you found our sketch to be terrific (I agree!). This card is simple and beautiful; love the colors you used. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card -- I LOVE your take on the sketch challenge over at The House that Stamps Built! Thanks for playing along this week!

Lynn McAuley said...

So very pretty!!