Monday, August 13, 2018

Dragonfly Journey Challenge 124


I have used this card for the Dare to Get Dirty challenges over on Splitcoaststampers, and thought it would fit this Dragonfly Journey challenge for flower power. These are two sensational stamps I found on the reduced tables at our Hobby Lobby. I love them and have made a card with them at lease once a week in varioius forms and styles. I discovered some glossy paper in my paper stashes today so I used this alcohol ink marker technique in making this card. I stamped the image and the sentiment with Memento Paris Dusk.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Hi Liz! Gosh is is just stunning and the colors together are absolutely gorgeous. It's amazing how sometimes the bargain stamps we pick up turn into some of our favorites. Thanks so much for joining my Flower Power blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys