Wednesday, January 30, 2019

CCEE1905 National Thank you month



Here is Liz's last challenge for the month for us. It is National  Thank You Month. So, before the month is over, make a thank you card, and send an unexpected thank you to someone whose small act of kindness has not gone unnoticed by you.
Join in on the fun and play along.  Use CCEE1905 as your keyword if you load it to SCS, and link it here.


I used a flower stamp from Rubber Art Stamps (Designs by Ryn), and the thanks sentiments are from My Favorite stamps. I stenciled white paper with distress oxide ink and then die cut these leaves. I love using kraft paper especially with black and white. Adding a few pops of color was fun on this too. 

I am sending this thank you to a Bunco group I played with last week as a sub. When I told them about being on a Prison Ministry Team that is going into one of our Texas jails for women this coming weekend, many of them gave me their winning money from Bunco to donate toward the meals we will taking in during the course of the weekend. It touched my heart. 


7 comments:

StampOwl said...

Fabulous thank you card

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

How lovely that the Bunco group was touched enough to add to your ministry. Great card. I love the leaves and flower, and I agree......kraft looks fab with black and white.

Lois said...

Your lovely thank-you card is going to a very generous group. That was very gracious of them to donate their winnings to your cause.

Vicky Gould said...

Wow, the card is fantastic, but the Bunco group was outstanding donating their money! I bet this card is even prettier in person! Love it~

jojot said...

so very elegant and dramatic..love the layout

Lynn McAuley said...

Your card is beautiful and what an awesome group of ladies to play Bunco with!! Prayers are being lifted up for your weekend!!

Clipping Path said...

Amazing post with lots of informative and useful and amazing content. Well written and done!! Thanks for sharing keep posting.