Wednesday, January 23, 2019

CCEE1904

Hello, crafting friends. Liz is here again with a new challenge this week. 
I found that gold was discovered in California on Jan. 24, 1848, so let's see some gold used on your creations this week. Glittery gold paper, gold chrome cardstock, or gold embossing and any other possibilities you can think to create, we would love seeing on your creation

i almost need to name this card "Too much gold to behold."  All of this metallic stuff does not photograph too well with my near midnight lighting. This is the best shot that I got. I used  a lot of my fancy gold papers from my stash, and embossing the sentiment in gold as well. My mom is going to be celebrating her 90th birthday in February so she has reached those "golden" years I suppose. 
 This card is making use of one of my stamping resolutions for this year: deplete the stash, use old stamps, and make use of the tools I have. 

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

Lots of golden goodness in this card

Lynn McAuley said...

It's gorgeous, Liz!! I love these golden blossoms with their wonderful pearl centers. The foiled background paper and embossed sentiment are perfect for this elegant design!!

Lois said...

Such a lovely card for your Mom!

Vicky Gould said...

Between you and Lynn, your mom is gonna feel so very special on her 90th! Absolutely stunning!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a gorgeous creation! COngrats to your Mom, and to you for using your stash!!

Maryann said...

love the gold flowers and embellishments.