Wednesday, February 6, 2019

CCEE1906

Hi Everyone
 It is Maryann here as our hostess for February, I hope you can join in the challenge fun.

The birthstone for February is Amethyst, use a shade of purple and include gem stones or charms on your card.




I used this Sizzix llama set for my card. I found a great "No Prob Llama" pad of card stock by DCWV that was perfect for this set. I was very fortunate there were some papers with purples in them. I added a few gems and sequins to add to today's fun. 

Check out the fun over on the CCEEstampers challenge site found HERE,
Join in the fun. 

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

super cute card

Lynn McAuley said...

Lots of llama love here!! Love that wonderful background paper and your llama's jeweled necklace!! Such a fun and adorable card, Liz!

Vicky Gould said...

Cute, cute, cute...love the look on that "silly" llama's face Just as cute as can be!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

HOw cool to find the paper!! I llove your llama, and the gems!!

Lois said...

Pretty card -- I llove the llacey edge! I chuckle when I see llamas on cards and the clever ways the sentiments are used.