Wednesday, January 16, 2019

CCEE1903 Hot beverage

Liz is here for this week's challenge. This weekend is going to be our coldest days we have had so far this winter, so my favorite way to stay warm is to get cozy and sip on my favorite hot beverage. I have just become a coffee drinker, and although hot tea is still probably my favorite, I found some Godiva coffee on sale after Christmas that has been my recent morning beverage.  Hope you will join us in the fun this week by checking over at the CCEE blogsite, and will join us in playing along with this challenge. Please use CCEE1903 as your keyword. 

Here is my card using one of my Unity stamps for this one. 


6 comments:

StampOwl said...

Fun card

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this fun card with the snowflake background and this well-bundled girl and her coffee bracing for the cold!

You are right about the Godiva Chocolate Truffle!! It is heavenly!! I am so glad we stumbled across that bargain!

Lois said...

Cute card. Were you and Lynn shopping at the same place to get your coffee?

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Godiva coffee is a treat in a cup (or dessert). Love your Unity girl, and the BRRRRR cold bg!

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is a gem in blue with the snowflakes and the bundled up girl - she's one of my favorite unity stamps! Great job!

Vicky Gould said...

Oh, those snowflakes help us see how cold this gal is....wonderful coloring and layout!