Sunday, November 10, 2013

ODBDSLC177

I love getting the chance to play the Our Daily Bread Design Shining Light Challenge. I found the time this afternoon just before the 8 PM deadline this evening. The challenge was a song or music inspired card. This is my latest stamp from ODBD and I hadn't even had the chance to get ink on it before today. So, I inked it up with some night of navy ink and stamped it onto some soft sky cardstock and mounted it onto a blue bayou card base. The white poinsettia was diecut with the Spellbinder poinsettia set. The star led the way to the new born King, but I used a rhinestone cross on top of the star to remind us of the incredible gift of salvation that baby King brought to earth. I am proud to announce Christ is the Lord of my life, and "Christmas" to me means "More Christ!"

5 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Liz, I'm so glad you finally inked up this wonderful stamp! You've made a beautiful card with the wonderful white poinsettia! So glad you've joined us again for this week's ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs, Cheryl

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such a pretty flower. It looks great with the sheet music background!

craftieodmae said...

this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! It's the perfect Christmas card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful Christmas card Liz!! I just love the large poinsettia against the Christmas song background!! Such a wonderful carol to share the true meaning of Christmas!! I am so glad you inked it up!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!
hugs,
Chris

Carol W said...

This is a beautiful card Liz...just perfect!