Saturday, November 30, 2013

JUGS217

When I saw that the challenge was a wild card this week over at just Us Girls this week, and the challenge was one layered cards, I just had to take part. Besides, I have been out of town all week, and after putting up my tree, I decided it was time to catch up on some challenges that I could make into Christmas cards. I am also using this one for the Free 4 All Challenge that I am catching up on that had the theme, SNOW. I also put this in my Splitcoaststampers' gallery.

7 comments:

Darlene said...

I feel like whispering, because your card so perfectly conveys the peaceful silence of new snow during a moonlit night. Wow, it is a knock out card, Liz. I'd love to learn how you made it.

One layer cards are a great idea. We should all get back to the basics of our card making and give those another try!

Nancy said...

I am in agreement with Darlene! Your card is so peaceful and serene! LOVE it! The sky is so cool!!! So glad you joined us this week at Just Us Girls!!!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Such a calm and serene setting....beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is such a beautiful snowy scene! Nice job on the sponging of the sky. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Marisa said...

i really must get that Lovely As A Tree set - I have had it on my list forever. Well done using it and on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

Anonymous said...

Your one layer winter card is very calm (and bright). It's beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Lisa Kind said...

What a pretty scene you created! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!