Monday, November 11, 2013

Incy Wincy Designs Challenge

I
It's going to be getting to look a lot like Christmas over here on my blog as I am starting my own personal challenge to make a Christmas card with the challenges that I take part in .Hopefully, to get at least a couple done every day in November.   This challenge is a new site for me: Incy Wincy Designs Challenge. It was a sketch challenge today. I've only had one white Christmas in my lifetime where I live, so snowmen cards are a real fantasy for me.

Check back by every day to see how I'm doing on my personal Christmas challenge.

3 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such pretty hues of blue. Great winter card!

Suze said...

Lovely take on the sketch Liz. I don't have a White Christmas where I live either so I know what you mean!

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness what a great card. I love the layout and the color choices you made..well done Liz.