Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WOYWDW220

My sister, Lynn, told me about this challenge. I thought, oh, my goodness, they want a picture of my work desk. Well, I was up early this AM and working on the sketch challenge for Splitcoaststampers. My Flourish stamps seem to be my "go to" stamps this week. I think I have done 3 images of theirs in the last two days. I love coloring with my copic markers and Marcella Hawley's art on those stamps make these look like a masterpiece. That is what I love about rubberstamping: it makes an instant artist out of anyone. Go forth, and produce art! It is so good for the soul!

Head over the What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday #220 and see what others are creating. 

8 comments:

Jackie said...

I so grew about rubber stamps .... I just love using them
Jackie 44
Scrapbangwallop

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your desk is so neat! No worries there. Mine, now that's a different story! EEK!

I love the card I see on your desk!

sandysewin said...

Ooooo, your tulip card is beautiful, I love everything about it. :-)

Happy Woyww,

Sandy #4

Lynn McAuley said...

Your lacy trim and pretty punched panel are the perfect accents for this frilly tulip! Wish I had more pretty Flourishes' images!

Glad you joined WOYWW this week!

Have a great Wednesday!!

Lynn #19

ria gall said...

Hi Liz
I am loving the card you have made that is so pretty
Have a really great WOYWW and enjoy the rest of your week
Hugs Ria #85

Tera Callihan said...

Happy WOYWW! I like the craftyness going on on your desk, that's going to be a super cute card!
-Tera #124

Kim Ferguson (Paper Crafting) said...

I do enjoy stamping and incorporating it into all my paper crafts, just lazy about digging through them to find the right one. I did it tonight for a fall scrapbook layout. Will be posting tomorrow. Kim #52

Unknown said...

A very neat desk, love it, I have to be neat, or I would not be able to get anything done, comes from having an Army Dad, LOL..Avril#56