Friday, August 2, 2013

COF July challenge


Thanks, Kelly for this challenge, and thanks for the reminder that mine was not done, So I'm a few days late, but I did this card in about 10 minutes. I have all my beach and water stamps in a tub together so it was easy to locate this one, which is a retired Stampin' Up stamp. It has always been one of my favorites. I always love wading along the shoreline of a beach. I love how the incoming waves bring little treasures in with it and it also changes and rearranges the sand on the beach too.

Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water
 will flow from within them."
 ~ John 7:38

So, as this scripture tells us, living water flows within believers. Just as this ocean water is beaming with life, and has the might and force to change the shoreline, so is God's power within us. We are filled with the plans He has for us and in His power He can change and rearrange those things that do not fit in His plans so that He is glorified and His great love flows on. 

Have a blessed weekend and take some time to worship God for all the glorious things He has done, is doing, and will do. 

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh Liz, this was worth the wait, my friend! What a stunning watercolor look! This is just a joy! No worries on the posting date my friend, having fun with crafting and you're certainly doing that!!

Blessings to you, my COF sistah!! Xoxo

Darlene said...

Wow! You whipped this up in 10 minutes??? Holy cow, the coloring is spectacular! I love the sky, is it water colored or sponged? Liz, this is REALLY pretty! (of course ALL of your work is, but I really love this one!)

Carol W said...

WOW, what a pretty card. I love how you colored it and the layout is beautiful...wonderful job on this challenge...

:: BlueInks :: said...

I love the watercolor feel that you created in your coloring, Liz. It makes for an amazing card!