Tuesday, August 13, 2013

FLLCAUG13



What a pretty color combo this is that FLLCAUG13 has for their challenge this month. I stamped this Flourish bouquet with tuxedo black and then used my copic markers for coloring. The embossing was done with a Darice embossing plate I purchased in July at a scrapbook convention here in the Houston area. I really liked how it looks with this bouquet. The teal cardstock is a back panel to the whole card. The card actually opens with the card base which is the rust layer. I used some tarnished silver cardstock for my gray. to get all the colors of the challenge in.

2 comments:

marsha said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs, marsha

MiamiKel said...

Liz, wonderful take on the challenge colors! Your card is a beauty, colored magnificently and such a pretty embossed background! Lovely, my friend! Blessings!