Saturday, August 17, 2013

ODBDSLC 166


The challenge this week is a sketch challenge over at the Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge.  I love this ODBD stamp of Christ's head and find it difficult to design with at times. But I think it fit in rather well with this sketch and mixed with stamps from the cross set that is also from ODBD.  It doesn't show so much in the photo, but I stamped the cross background  with thyme ink, stamped the  cross with tuxedo black ink. On the background of the circle with Christ's head, I stamped the cross background in thyme ink on the white circle before I stamped the head image. I added to diecut vines and leaves to represent the life He gave us. He is the vine, We are  the branches, and I am seeking every day to stay abiding in Him. Have a blessed Sunday.

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch Liz!! That image is a real reminder of what Christ went through for us and what a gift we have to remember each and every day. Great colors and design. Thanks for joining us at ODBD this week!!
blessings,
Chris