Thursday, December 6, 2018

CCEE1849 - Elf antics

Hi Crafty Friends, 

It's Frances here and I am your challenge hostess for December.

Elf Antics - One of the traditions I love to do at Christmas has to do with Elf of the Shelf. I know some people love them and some people hate them … I am in the love category :) For our challenge this week include an elf on your card.

Let's see what our Design Team created for our challenge this week. Check it here.

I am a retired kindergarten teacher, and I know how excited children can get about Christmas and for the most part warning children that Santa's elves are helping Santa make his list did motivate better behavior for the most part.  Now I really could not have used plan B in my classroom, but let it represent the more unpleasant of the consequences of their behavior. As a child, a swat or the belt was the only plan of improving behavior when I grew up, so we have come a long way. I just hope people see this as humorous and not harsh. We did survive in those days, because our mother's bark was much more severe than her bite. 


5 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What fun!! Thanks for the insight into your Kindergarteners!!

Lois said...

Sometimes the threat is enough! Plan B not needed!

Lynn McAuley said...

I think all would be on board for Plan A!! What a uniquely fun elf design!

StampOwl said...

Clever take on this week's challenge

Maryann said...

we had the belt hanging in the broom cupboard, I am glad that plan B is not used today.