Wednesday, July 30, 2014

CCEE1431


/Although I was not familiar with this particular song of Bob Dylan's the title certainly was the  inspirtation for this card. The word "tangled" make me think of zentangling which is a form of art I have been experimenting with and the freedom and creativity and relaxation it has given me.  I decided to do it all in shades of blue again because of the title. If you would like to listen to this song of Bob Dylan's you can find the Utube here.
 
Join in the fun over at CCEE stampers and let's see how a song you like might inspire a card.

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

fabulous card, the zentangling works well for that song title.

Lynn McAuley said...

Your tangles of blue look amazing! I love this truly inspired design! Beautiful work, Liz!

Vicky Gould said...

I've so enjoyed your zentangle creations, Liz. This one in blue incorporating your song title is above and beyond. Love it! BTW, because of your creations, I was inspired to give it a try and I had fun with the technique. TFS!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

WOW! You are so good at this, and what a perfect song title for it!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, look how good you are at this! In addition to all the rest of the design you did a perfect job drawing the banner. See, there's more to zentangling than doodles, and I can't imagine myself ever being much good at it. Love it in blue!

Lois said...

Love your zentangle! And I think it looks great in blue.

Sabrina said...

How funny that you started with a card idea and then found a song! I don't know that one either - I'd have thought of Song Sung Blue. But this has a much happier feel to it :D. It makes me think of blue and white china.

Joanne (jojot) said...

I always see your zentangle pins on Pinterest and wonder what you are 'playing' with....and here is a blue beauty showing me just how fabulously you are zentangling...wow, Liz...I am really impressed with this.....and doesn't hurt that it honors a song by Bob Dylan......

Maryann said...

I am not familiar with zentangling or this Bob Dylan song - thanks for the utube link, but I link the look and I agree Sabrina it reminds me of fine bone china.- Maryann