Wednesday, July 9, 2014

CCEE1428 - Repurposing


It's time for another CCEE Stampers Challenge and Shirley Quarry has another great challenge for us all.

Let's repurpose something. We all have bits and pieces of things we have saved in our stash for those "just in case we need it moments".

In my stash I had some cardboard coasters that I had saved to reuse in some form or fashion. So, I decided to make a little book of quotes and sayings. Thought it might a nice littel gift for someone. The stamps I used are from Hampton Arts and Verve.  I used twine to bind the book together. 
Hope you choice to join in on the fun this week over at CCEEStampers at www.cceestampers.blogspot.com
Come leave your card there on the Linky and check out the other team members great repurposing ideas.

8 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Your coasters are perfect for this sweet book! What a wonderful was to share words of encouragement! Beautiful work, Liz!

StampOwl said...

Great use of the coasters, love this

Maryann said...

Great use of coasters for this fun book - Maryann

Vicky Gould said...

What a fantastic way to repurpose those coasters! I have a huge stack of them just sitting there...I may have to copy this, Liz!

Lois said...

Like Vicky, I too have a whole stack of coasters that I bought -- knowing that I would use every one of them. Not so! You've created a very nice little gift with yours.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Someone is going to just love this little book, Liz! What a great idea!!

Sabrina said...

What a fun idea! I saved some coasters once for a Jacob's Ladder and still have a couple left. I'd love to try something like this, I know somebody who loves this sort of thing. Thanks for the inspiration.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a sweet project.....great idea to use the coasters as a hard cover