Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Tuesday Throwdown 319


This card is for two challenges today: the Tuesday Throwdown challenge, which the theme is all about words and the Color Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers to use soft sky, pacific poine, and elegant eggplant for the colors.It also qualifies for the Cuttlebug Mania tic-tac- toe challenge. I used embossing, diecuts, and purple.   I love this embossing folder that features the many words we use to express Merry Christmas, so I used is by inking up the folder and spritzing it with water before I ran it through my Cuttlebug. I added a few punched and diecut flowers and snowflakes. The purple gemstones added just a touch of glimmer to it as well. Folder from Sizzix, snowflake punch is Martha Stewart, and the diecut flowers are from Stampin; Up.  Inks are Stampin' up.

1 comment:

SewPaperPaint said...

I absolutely love your coloring on this fabulous embossed card. The embellishments are perfect. Hugs, Autumn